Donate to Play
Recommended donation of $4-$6 dollars is appreciated. Please donate before your round. Thank you.
For PayPal web donations: http://paypal.me/westwindsdiscgolf
The easiest way to use PayPal is through an app on your smartphone. We have QR codes on the tee signs at hole 1 and hole 18. Just point and give.
Your donation is 100% used to make West Winds Disc Golf better. Thank you so very much.
Before you head out onto the course
- Pack Plenty of Water
- Double check bag or cart before heading out
- Warm up on range or throwing net
- Bring Phone
- UDisc App for scoring and map
- Have you used the restroom?
- If you smoke – take butts home with you
What to Know About Neighbors
- Stay out of their yard
- Do not hit their house
- Assume they watch everything you do
- Many use Social Media – specifically Next-door
- If they confront you on course property – please let me know
- Most are very nice and want to learn about Disc Golf
- The driving range is a great place to make bad throws
- Hole 7 stay to the right of the cart path
- Hole 8 shoot for the cut areas – high grass is not your friend
- Hole 12 requires a spotter near the basket – walkers and cars
- Keep an eye out for people walking the paths
- The asphalt path always takes you to the next hole
- Am Players: under-stable discs are your friend
- Even though a hole is long – driver isn’t always the best option
- Try using a high glide 5 and up mid-range – like a Discraft Buzzz
First Tee Box
From the practice basket area walk down the cart path away from the restaurant towards hole 18’s basket. First tee is on your left.
East Course Drone Flyovers
Enjoy Your Round
I truly hope you have a good experience. Please let me know if you have any issues or feedback about your time here. Thank you.